Friday, October 26, 2007

[ News, Society, October 25 2007] Agency gives foreign residents online access to nature

The National Natural Recreation Forest Office announced Wednesday (Oct.24) that foreigners who reside in Korea for longer than three months can reserve campsites and rooms with the forest service under their own names.

There are about 107 forest resorts in Korea, with about 34 of them operated by the government. After registering on the NNRFO's website, all legal residents can reserve accommodations in state-run forest resorts. Previously, only Korean nationals with social security numbers were allowed to register.

No comments: